Identification of the person in charge of processing personal data:
INTEREXPO, EXPOSICIONES INTERNACIONALES, CULTURALES Y INTERACTIVAS, SL – MUSEO INTERACTIVO DE LA MÚSICA MÁLAGA.
Conde de las Navas Palace
Calle Beatas, 15. 29008 – Málaga (Spain).
1. In compliance with the current Data Protection regulations, composed of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD), as well as by the applicable national laws, we inform you that all the information and personal data you provide us through the corresponding forms of this website , will be subject to treatment by INTEREXPO, EXPOSICIONES INTERNACIONALES, CULTURALES Y INTERACTIVAS, SL (hereinafterMUSEO INTERACTIVO DE LA MÚSICA MÁLAGA,), who is identified as Responsible for Treatment, with the specific purpose that will be expressly indicated in the moment of the collection of them.
In any case, indicate that for the simple access to the contents of this website, the collection of any personal data is not required.
The processing operations of the personal data developed by MUSEO INTERACTIVO DE LA MÚSICA MÁLAGA, are subject to strict security conditions, which ensure absolute respect and maintenance of confidentiality, integrity and availability thereof.
In general, we indicate that you are not allowed to provide us with personal data on behalf of third parties. If on behalf of this third party, there is a requirement about the treatment we are performing on your personal data, we will proceed to indicate that they have been provided by you.
It is also prohibited that, through any of the channels that may be placed at your disposal, proceed to send us excessive personal data, or categorized as “sensitive” according to the RGPD. Only those data that are specifically indicated will be mandatory.
You have the possibility to exercise the following rights:
- Access the personal data that has been collected.
- Rectify and / or modify the content of personal data.
- Request that your personal data be deleted or deleted.
- Limit the processing operations that are made with your data.
- Oppose the treatment we are making of your personal data.
- Ask us to send your personal data to another Treatment Manager.
You can request the exercise of these, duly accrediting your identity before MUSEO INTERACTIVO DE LA MÚSICA MÁLAGA, at the address Conde de las Navas Calle Beatas, 15, Málaga, or at the email firstname.lastname@example.org
You have at your disposal, in the same way, the possibility of going to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you understand that your rights have been violated by us.
Cookies are small data files that are stored in the terminal of visiting Users and that contain certain information about the visit to the website.
This website has been created by the Interactive Museo Interactivo de la Música Málaga, for informative purposes and for free and personal use by its users. The access to this Web implies the knowledge and acceptance of the following terms:
- Data of ownership of the websites. The domain names www.musicaenaccion.com is owned by INTEREXPO, EXPOSICIONES INTERNACIONALES, CULTURALES Y INTERACTIVAS, SL (hereinafter the “MUSEUM”), C.I.F B29750775, with address at Calle Beatas nº15, 29008 Málaga.
- Intellectual, Industrial and similar rights. All content and elements that users can access through this website, whether texts, graphic designs, sound, visual or audio-visual compositions or computer applications expressed in any code or language (HTML, JAVA, JAVA SCRIPT, ACTIVE X, etc.) are subject to intellectual, industrial property or rights of analogous economic content of the MUSEUM or of the third parties indicated in each case. Access to such content or elements through the Web does not give users any rights over them, who may not alter, modify, exploit, reproduce, distribute, or publicly communicate or exercise any other right that corresponds to the owner of the affected right. Any infringement of the Limitations of Use or Intellectual Property Rights, Industrial or similar rights, or the current legislation may be prosecuted by the MUSEUM through the exercise of legal actions in each case.
- Responsibility. The MUSEUM will only be responsible for the information contained in this Web that has been created by it. The MUSEUM does not assume any responsibility for information of any kind that users may have included, nor for the information contained in other websites not directly managed by the MUSEUM, to which this Website may send by means of hypertext links or “links”. The purpose of the “links” that appear on this website is exclusively informative, not assuming, in any case, a suggestion or invitation to the user to visit the destination websites. Consequently, the MUSEUM will not be, in any case, responsible for the result that the user of the webs that can access through the aforementioned links can or will obtain. The MUSEUM will not be liable for any damages that may be caused by the existence of viruses or other elements that could cause damage to the computer systems in the electronic documents or in the user files of this website or of third party websites. Likewise, the MUSEUM will not respond either to any interruption, error or failure that occurs in the system as a consequence of a malfunction of the network or of the servers connected to it.
- Concrete services. The MUSEUM may offer certain services on its Website to users, which will be provided subject to the terms and conditions indicated in the Website itself. Users should read carefully the conditions that apply to each of these services, which in no case will exempt, unless expressly stated otherwise, compliance with the provisions of these Legal Warnings.
- Modifications. The MUSEUM may modify at any time the content of this website and these warnings, without prior notice.
- Legislation and Jurisdiction. These general conditions are ruled by the Spanish Law. The parties submit to the resolution of conflicts and waiver of any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of Malaga.